- 1 whole roasting chicken
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 T fresh thyme
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp fresh oregano
- Zest and juice from one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; clean the chicken.
2) Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice into a bowl. Add the provencal herbs (thyme, rosemary, oregano), garlic and salt. Add the olive oil and mix well.
3) Place the chicken in a roasting pan and pour the mixture over the chicken. Rub in gently.
4) Cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.